Burnham has long had a reputation as a family friendly camp with a supportive and caring community atmosphere.
The community support staff work hard to help new families settle into the community and the services available reflect the needs of the resident community at Burnham.
Community Services Officer
Services are developed according to the needs of the community. Some of the services currently available in our community are as follows:
- visits to all new families moving into Burnham Camp
- Residents morning teas.
- A "Welcome to Burnham" booklet
- babysitters database
- odd jobs and pet care database
- a welfare house
- a transit house
- community event including:
- Burnham Kids Art Fest during the July school holidays.
- Burnham Family Christmas Festival.
- Plant Exchange and Sale.